- /'mɔ:ɹə/, /"mO:r@/
- In the context of "Scottish law": A delay in bringing a claim.
- In the context of "poetics": A unit used to measure lines and stanzas of poetry.
- 1918: Elcanon Isaacs, "The Metrical Basis of Hebrew Poetry",
American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures 35: 20-54
- In the quantitative meters in Sanskrit a heavy syllable is considered to be equal to two morae and a light syllable equivalent to one mora.
- 1918: Elcanon Isaacs, "The Metrical Basis of Hebrew Poetry", American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures 35: 20-54
- A unit of sound used in phonology, by which stress or timing of utterance is determined in some languages (e.g. Japanese).
- A genus of large South
- 1904: W.H. Hudson, Green Mansions, A Romance of the Tropical
- At length, somewhere about the centre of the wood, she led me to an immense mora tree, growing almost isolated, covering with its shade a large space of ground entirely free from undergrowth.
- 1904: W.H. Hudson, Green Mansions, A Romance of the Tropical Forest
- Plural of more
- Plural of more
Mora may refer to:
- Mora, Cameroon
- Mora Canton, Costa Rica
- Mora, Ethiopia - a former kingdom or province in what is now Ethiopia
- Mora, Maharashtra - a village near Mumbai, India.
- Mora, Portugal - a municipality in the Évora district
- Mora, a municipality of Toledo Province, Spain
- Mora de Rubielos, a town in Aragón, Spain
- Mora Municipality, Sweden, a municipality of Dalarna County, Sweden
- Mora, Sweden - the seat of Mora Municipality
- Mora, Minnesota, United States
- Mora County, New Mexico, United States
- Mora, New Mexico, an unincorporated community in and the county seat of Mora County, New Mexico
- Mora River, a river in northeastern New Mexico, tributary of the Canadian River
- Mora Industrial Estate, an industrial area in the Prem Nagar Export Zone, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Fernando de la Mora, a city in the metropolitan area of Gran Asunción in Paraguay
- Naima Mora, Americas Next Top Model (season 4)
- Jim Mora, a disambiguation page
- Jo Mora (1876-1947), American artist from Uruguay
- Melvin Mora (b. 1972), American professional baseball player
- Néstor Mora (1963-1995), a cyclist from Colombia
- Philippe Mora (b. 1949), is a French-born Australian film director
- Víctor Mora (b. 1931), pseudonym of Eugenio Roca, a Spanish writer of comic books
- Mora, a villain from Power Rangers: S.P.D..
- Mora (linguistics), a unit of sound used in phonology
- Mora (mythology), in Polish mythology
- Mora (plant), a genus of plants in the pea family Fabaceae.
- Common mora, a genus of fishes in the family Moridae.
- Mora (ship), the name of the flagship of William the Conqueror
- Mora (music store), a music download store by Sony that sells music in a proprietary copy-restricted format
- Mora (military unit), was a unit of about 600 in the Spartan Army during Classical antiquity
- Mora (drink) in Costa Rica, a drink consisting of blackberry juice, water and sugar.
- Mora (knife), a type of Swedish knife
- Mora (clock), a type of 19th-century Swedish longcase clock
- MORA (aviation), minimum off route altitude
- Mora IK, Mora Ishockeyklubb, a Swedish professional ice hockey club
- Mora Vasaloppet, the largest ski race in Minnesota held in Mora
Variant spellingsMorra can mean:
mora in Aragonese: Mora
mora in Bulgarian: Мора (пояснение)
mora in German: Mora
mora in Spanish: Mora
mora in French: Mora
mora in Italian: Mora
mora in Dutch: Mora
mora in Norwegian: Mora
mora in Polish: Mora
mora in Portuguese: Mora
mora in Russian: Мора (значения)
mora in Finnish: Mora
mora in Swedish: Mora (olika betydelser)
mora in Turkish: Mora
mora in Volapük: Mora